Virginia Tech has eight faculty/staff caucuses representing differing communities at the university.
- American Indian Faculty / Staff Caucus
- Asian/Asian American Faculty / Staff Caucus
- Black Caucus of Virginia Tech
- Disability Alliance and Caucus
- Hispanic and Latino Faculty and Staff Caucus
- International Faculty / Staff Caucus
- LGBT Caucus at Virginia Tech
- Women’s Alliance
- Veterans Caucus
For more information on faculty/staff caucuses, please click on the links above or contact Marcy Schnitzer, email@example.com.
Additional resources for faculty/staff:
- University ADA Services
- Office for Equity and Access
- Diversity Development Institute
Most colleges feature diversity initiatives on their web pages.
There are numerous opportunities at Virginia Tech to engage with diversity.
- Office of Graduate Recruitment and Diversity Initiatives